Monday, August 31, 2009

Kindergarten!

Tyler started Kindergarten last Tuesday! I can't believe what a big kid he is. He met his teacher the week before and we have been talking about it forever to get him ready. He hasn't been the most excited kid about it, but so far everyday when I ask if he likes it and wants to go back he says he does. He is already starting in on the "I don't remember", or "same thing as yesterday Mom" answers when I ask him how school was. He is not much for details so I figure if he is not crying to never go back everything must be okay. So far the hardest thing is getting us out of bed and out the door to get him to school by 7:35. Yes that is what time Elementary school starts. CRAZY!!!! And it is full day kindergarten, I don't pick him up till 2:45. Lets just say that by 7 we are reading books and ready for bed. I can't believe we have a Kindergartner!

3 comments:

Pikula's said...

How cute!!! So exciting!!! I am glad he is enjoying it, and that you are doing well!

Kathy said...

Tyler, you grew up way to fast. Hope you are loving school.

Tara and Orlando said...

Wow...a kindergardener?? Really?? Quite the cute...I mean cool one.