Monday, December 29, 2008
That night they got to open one gift. Jammies of course. Tyler got spiderman and Dylan got cars.
Christmas morning was busy. The kids got all they wanted and more. Santa was very generous and got them the light sabers they have been waiting for.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa D for the wagon!
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas too!
Jeff's Mom, Brother and Grandparents came from Michigan. We had great weather for them and I think they were happy for the change in scenery. We went to two movies, did some shopping and of course went out for steak, bbq, and tex-mex.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
Make sure to read "The Conversation" first.
- A swollen and bruised hand
- A hurt knee
- An aching back
- Sore ribs
- Scraps and Scratches and Bruises all over
- A limp
- A lot of groaning
- Won't go to Dr.
- Can't get out of bed by self
- Can't button own pants
- Can't put on own sock or tie shoes
- A really really really ticked off wife
- Finally will go to Dr.
- ProMed Dr visit
- An ex-ray of hand
- A referral to an Orthopedic doctor to look at hand.
- A massive splint on hand.
- One ProMed bill
- Trip to Chiropractor
- An Orthopedic Dr. visit.
- A recommendation for hand surgery the day family is coming into town
- A really really ticked off wife
- Trip to Chiropractor
- Hand surgery the day family is coming into town
- Kids at friends houses all day.
- At hospital all day. The day that family is coming into town
- A very stressed out wife
- Two wires and one screw in hand
- One weird half cast/splint on hand
- Pain pills
- One Orthopedic Dr. appointment in 2weeks
- In cast/splint for 6 weeks
- One huge medical/hospital/doctor bill (Merry Christmas Jeff)
- A really ticked off wife
- Still can't get up from laying position by self
- Still can't put on own socks and shoes
- Still can't button own pants
- Not much help at all
- One majorly deserved I TOLD YOU SO!
- One not so happy wife
Picture to come later.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Sunday, November 30, 2008
That afternoon we also watched White Christmas, a Thanksgiving weekend tradition in my mind, but not everyone seems to love this movie as much as I do. Come on people it is a classic! This is us watching, notice Dylan playing with something and Jeff so excited about the movie he talked on the phone most of it. Oh well, we are still going to watch it every year!
It has been such a great weeekend, but now Dylan is throwing up and running a fever. Hence why I am blogging right now while Jeff and Tyler are at Church. I hope everyone has had a great weekend too, without the throwing up part. We love and miss you all at the beginging of this Holiday Season. Take Care!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Proud grandparents. Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for coming and sharing Kyle's special day with him. Thanks Grandpa for staying a whole week and keeping the boys busy and happy for me. Dylan is walking around today saying "Were ganpa?" We love you!