Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sorry Big D

I finally decided this poor plant has been through enough. Really it was now only a stick with 3 leaves. There use to be more but after two years of being picked, pulled, reduced and replanted, I just don't think it will make it through another replanting. Sad times! You were so good to us little plant, sorry we (Tyler, Dylan and a little bit of Bridger) were so hard on you. RIP!
I also want to thank Jen and D for bringing this plant into our lives, I really did try my hardest to take care of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Well - that plant had a good life at your house. It probably would have died anyways if it made the trek to Idaho and then Utah. :)

Jen

Graham said...

So Rushell, I have to say that I am impressed you seem to be doing great with three kids and even able to blog no less. I am so glad that you have smoothly made the transition from 2 to 3. I know it was a little bit of a rough one for me at times.

AND now I am really glad we have no indoor plants or I am sure they would have suffered the same fate as yours.

Mona said...

Aaaaaahhhhh, yeah, sorry. I think Bridger up-rooted it like 10 times while we were there!