Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kyle's Blessing

We decided to bless Kyle this past Sunday while my parents were still here. Jeff did a great job and I am so blessed to have such a great husband. I love cute pictures of brothers. This is them above nice and happy before church when we should have taken our picture together as a family. And this is the our attempt for a family picture below after church with three crying boys and us not knowing what else to do besides laugh. Good Times!

Proud grandparents. Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for coming and sharing Kyle's special day with him. Thanks Grandpa for staying a whole week and keeping the boys busy and happy for me. Dylan is walking around today saying "Were ganpa?" We love you!

10 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

wow, three posts in one day and you are out trick or treating the neighborhood! Seems like 3 kids is barely fazing you!
Love the pictures, I love brothers together!

Mindy said...

It's okay if I tell you now that you look great, right? :)

Looks like it was a great day!

Valerie and Christopher said...

the boys all look so great! sorry i missed kyle's blessing :( dallin was home sick. it is really nice that your family could come!

Tara and Orlando said...

So cute! You have such a cute family.

Mona said...

I am glad that your family was there. We won't tell the pediatrician that it was before he was 28 days old. :)

Mona said...

P.S. I still love his name and I am so glad that you chose it!

Pogue Fam said...

Hey! This is your cousin Megan :) My mom sent the email along that had your link on it and I was so excited to see pics of your beautiful family! We also have a blog, but it is private. Send me your email address at shopgirl18@gmail.com and I can send you an invite!!! Congrats on your beautiful new baby boy!

Haynes Family said...

I absolutley LOVE your family picture after the baby blessing. I was totally cracking up. I hope you frame that picture.

Mhari said...

Ok here is my blog for you. I'll try to be better about updating now that all of y'all have put the pressure on.

Unknown said...

You do NOT have a lamo blog, you silly girl! I love the after church picture too - I remember those well. One time my 2nd son was so sick of picture taking that he turned his back to the camera in protest. We were all looking at him laughing. It's one of my favorites. Nice to see you on here!