Friday, November 14, 2008

Cheese!

So I really hope everyone else out there has a hard time get one good picture of there kids. "hold still, look at me, smile, look at me-the camera-or even just this direction would be great!" These are all things coming out of my mouth when trying to take a decent picture and it takes like twenty minutes for one decent shot. Anyway... I got these the other day and thought "wow, these are to bad, it must be a miracle!" Thought I would share, mainly for grandparent, and just bragging to the rest of you that my kids are sooooo cute!
My Toothless Wonder! My Speed Racer! Them together, one looking the other not, of course. Them being silly, trying to take a picture with Kyle. Dylan was eating cheese and liked holding it up and saying cheese for the pic. GOOD TIMES!

3 comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

2 cute! and i totally agree with the impossible mission of getting a decent picture of mobile children.

wendy_d23 said...

very cute! so how are you managing 3? easier/harder than expected?

Tara and Orlando said...

Wow, they did turn out pretty good. I definately have difficulty taking good pictures of kids, and it is next to impossible if there are more than one kid in the pic. Oh well, you take it as you get it.