- First is Jeff and his hand. He is doing better. He got the pins removed and a full normal cast put on, not pink per my request but whatever, he will have it on for another 3 weeks. He isn't groaning about it as much so that is good, and he can finally button his own pants and tie his own shoes so that is even better. How do I feel besides not having to dress him? I am getting over it slowly. A friend reminds me that it could have been worse, but I still have heart palpitations and anxiety attacks every time I open a new medical bill in the mail.
- Potty Training Dylan! Ugh! I guess it is going okay. He has been wearing just underpants for the whole week, except to bed. I have figured out that I just need to be a better mom and put him on the pot ever hour whether he says he has to go or not because then we do great. Instead of waiting for him to tell me and having it be to late. Hopefully soon he will have it down.
- Kyle is going through a "if your not going to hold me or play with me I am going to cry till you do" phase. Good times. Which then of course, after I let him cry for a while makes him so hysterical that just holding him won't work and I end up having to feed him even though I know he isn't hungry, which takes even more time, but then usually puts him to sleep. I am hoping he will grow out of this soon.
- I need a haircut. But I have been enjoying the dry weather, which means good hair, split ends or not.
- Dry air also means though that Tyler's eczema is in full swing. Not to mentions allergies are awful right now. And since he is allergic to everything air born the poor kid is in a world of hurt. Zyrtec is our friend, along with lotions, cremes, his inhaler, and nasal spray. Poor kid.
When he is smiling, he sure is cute!
Two heads are better than one!