Saturday, January 3, 2009

Are you a Pepper?

I'm a Pepper! That's right. I love Dr. Pepper and I have been trying to go to the Dr. Pepper museum in Waco for a while now. I finally convinced Jeff that we had nothing better to do so off we went. Did you know that Dr. Pepper was invented in Waco Texas? You can find that out and more by visiting there museum http://www.drpeppermuseum.com/

You can tell by the expressions on there faces that they had a great time!

At least I did! A Pepper is what they call a person who loves Dr. Pepper. Are you a Pepper?

LOOK AT THE CAMERA!!!!

It really probably would have been a better trip by myself or with a fellow Pepper. The kids were a bit rowdy after the hour drive and Jeff isn't much for the museum seen, but now we can say we have been and never go back again. Well, maybe.

4 comments:

Dustin and Jen Gray said...

NICE! We went there on a drive back from Dallas several years ago....Dustin was in Dr. Pepper heaven. Did you try the hot DP with lemon and whipped cream in the gift shop dring area? Different! Dustin wants to go back....he can't live without his DP.

Unknown said...

I used to be a Pepper too, until after my 3rd kid. I had to FORCE myself to start drinking Diet Coke - I wasn't getting any skinnier. Come to think of it, I'm STILL not getting skinnier. What now, water? I shudder at the thought.

Mona said...

We are totally peppers!! I crave it alot although we don't drink it as much as I crave it, and guess what?! I made a DELICIOUS pork barbacoa with Dr Pepper and it was fantastic.

Lara said...

I've been wanting to go. I am definitely a Pepper but a Diet Pepper...is that what you'd call a person like that?