Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not much.

So I don't feel like much is happening this week but here are a few updates and some cute pictures.
  • First is Jeff and his hand. He is doing better. He got the pins removed and a full normal cast put on, not pink per my request but whatever, he will have it on for another 3 weeks. He isn't groaning about it as much so that is good, and he can finally button his own pants and tie his own shoes so that is even better. How do I feel besides not having to dress him? I am getting over it slowly. A friend reminds me that it could have been worse, but I still have heart palpitations and anxiety attacks every time I open a new medical bill in the mail.
  • Potty Training Dylan! Ugh! I guess it is going okay. He has been wearing just underpants for the whole week, except to bed. I have figured out that I just need to be a better mom and put him on the pot ever hour whether he says he has to go or not because then we do great. Instead of waiting for him to tell me and having it be to late. Hopefully soon he will have it down.
  • Kyle is going through a "if your not going to hold me or play with me I am going to cry till you do" phase. Good times. Which then of course, after I let him cry for a while makes him so hysterical that just holding him won't work and I end up having to feed him even though I know he isn't hungry, which takes even more time, but then usually puts him to sleep. I am hoping he will grow out of this soon.
  • I need a haircut. But I have been enjoying the dry weather, which means good hair, split ends or not.
  • Dry air also means though that Tyler's eczema is in full swing. Not to mentions allergies are awful right now. And since he is allergic to everything air born the poor kid is in a world of hurt. Zyrtec is our friend, along with lotions, cremes, his inhaler, and nasal spray. Poor kid.

When he is smiling, he sure is cute!

Two heads are better than one!

6 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that sleeping on the couch picture?

Kathy said...

The cutest triple play ever. I really need to move so that I can see it up close and personal.

Anonymous said...

I swear we are soul sisters... sounds pretty close to our life right now (minus the Jeff hand thing :-p ). I tried starting potty training Noah today (who is a bit older than Dylan...) and after 4 peed undies I gave up. He did do #2 after sitting 30min with him in the bathroom. Ugh! AND Maya already in that stage... fuss fuss fuss till you pick her up and only napping 10-15min at a time. That is unless you're holding her - but who has time for that?!? :-) If I could ever drum up the energy to get us all out of the house at the same time maybe we could visit you guys.

Katie said...

You boys are just adorable!!! I bow down to you potty training and taking care of a little one at the same time. I don't know if I could do it.

Unknown said...

You are so great! I love reading your blog and basking in your honesty. Keep on being the fabulous mother you are! The boys are beautiful!

Tara and Orlando said...

They are so cute! I want to see them again!