Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Disguise

For youth group the leaders all dresses up in disguises and went and hid around our local Walmart and then the kids were sent out to try and find us. We all had a great time hiding and finding. My friend Kristen rocks, and did my make up really dark and braided my hair. I wore all of Jeffs winter Harley riding gear. It was funny to see kids walk right by me or stand there and debate with each other if I was someone they were looking for.

These are women leaders that hid. We all looked great!

Thanks Kristen! I owe you big!

7 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

You look GREAT!!! I for one would have probably kept on walkin.... I always wanted to do one of those!

Zarsky Family said...

you all looked great! What a fun activity :)

Tara and Orlando said...

That is awesome. Your mom showed me the pic on her phone last night and it took me a little while to realize it was you. It even took your dad a few seconds.

Haynes Family said...

I would have walked by every one of you. Especially you! Nice get-up!

Graham said...

Oh my gosh! you are really dark! that is crazy.

Unknown said...

LOL - you look awesome!! I like the little attitude you're working too. Right on!

Mona said...

That is hilarious! Ben and I cannot identify any of the other leaders in the pictures... great job to all of you!