Monday, December 8, 2008

Parades!

Most of you probably don't know this, but my husband loves parades. I think it has something to do with growing up in a small town and having a parade for everything. At first I thought it was funny (okay is still think it is kinda funny, a grown man loving parades this much), but now we actually have a lot of fun taking the kids and finding all the parades around. This weekend we went to the Georgetown parade and holiday stroll. It was pretty good and there was lots of free stuff, we will probably hit it up again next year. Here are a few pics of us waiting for the parade to start. Next weekend will be the Pflugerville night light parade, we can't wait!

3 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

How much fun! You have such a cute family :) I love the bike riding clip! Are you guys coming up for Christmas? I wanna check, cuz if you are I want to see you and your sweet boys!

Kathy said...

How come we never go to any parades when I am there? I am sure that there is a 4th of July parade. Next year!

Mona said...

Be happy that you can attend parades all year long!