Monday, December 29, 2008

It WAS a Merry Christmas

So despite injury and crankiness we did manage to have a Merry Christmas. Here is the photo finally chosen to go out on the Christmas card. With all the trauma it took to get it I think it turned out pretty good.
With the Christmas card I sent out Kyle's birth announcement. I thought it turned out really cute. (Thanks Katie!)
On Tyler's last day of school they put on a little Christmas program and invited all the parents. He was an angel and did a wonderful job.

Jeff's Mom, Brother and Grandparents came from Michigan. We had great weather for them and I think they were happy for the change in scenery. We went to two movies, did some shopping and of course went out for steak, bbq, and tex-mex.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your Christmas photo - it turned out GREAT. Love all the pics - so fun with wittle kiddies. Happy New Year!

Mona said...

Cute! Love all the facial expressions of the kids. Pat looks really good and looks like you had alot of fun.

Mona said...

Kyle is SO dang cute!

Katie said...

Your family is adorable!!! I'm sorry to hear about Jeff's hand. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas.