Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

We had a busy and fun Halloween. Ward party, fall carnival at school, soccer game, visiting friends, and of course trick or treating. Tyler was the red Power Ranger, Dylan was Bob The Builder, and Kyle was Tigger. At the ward party on Friday I was an angel. Jeff was suppose to be the devil, but I couldn't get him to wear the horns, he said the head band was to girlie??? He did wear the tail without complaint but it just wasn't the same. Oh well, we had fun and then on Saturday I decide to be the devil. An angel one day the devil the next, Jeff said it was actually very fitting. "Thanks husband, I love you too!" Anyway we did have fun. We went trick or treating at our friends Wally and Judy's. Wally got out his "personal trainer" blow up costume to give us a laugh. Here is my sad attempt to get a good picture of all three of them. Dylan didn't even want to be in the picture, so like a really good parent, I threatened that he couldn't go trick or treating unless he sat his rear down. Kyle was scared of Tyler's mask, and Tyler wouldn't take it off just for one shot. GOOD TIMES!

1 comment:

Tara and Orlando said...

LOL! You crack me up! It look slike the kids had a good time.