Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cake

I Love Cake!  I love decorating cake almost as much as I love eating cake!

My wonderful friend Chontal and I (I think) make a pretty good team when it comes to making a good looking and tasting cake.  Chontal likes trying new recipes and discovering new fillings, and I like to find cute, fun ways to decorate the outside.

This is the Bubble Bath cake we made for our friends baby shower.
White cake with a chocolate moose filling.

St. Patricks Day cupcakes Dylan and I made.

Easter cupcakes I made for the ward party.


A fun cake we made for the Boy Scout auction.
Chocolate cake with a white chocolate raspberry cream filling

A BIG shout out to Chontal for being a great friend who loves and understands my passion for cake!

3 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

These are so cute! I've done one fondant cake, and it was so much fun. I just haven't gotten brave enough to try again lol. I LOVE the baby shower one, totally adorable!

Mhari said...

I will taste test for you any time you want! And for the record the baby shower one was not only adorable but quite tasty. I will be happy to support and encourage your habit anytime though!

Merrill&Peggy said...

Those are fantastic cakes, they just seem to get better and better, when are you opening your own cake catering business. I think you are ready. they look so yummy!!!