Thursday, August 2, 2007

Summer Fun!

It has been hot hot hot lately with 100% humidity. We are spending most of our time out back in the pool and sprinkler. Tyler's favorite thing is that whenever we use the pool we get to have a popsicle. My camera died before I could get a shot of it melted all down the front of him, maybe next time. Dylan loves the water. He likes to splash, which then encourages Tyler to splash and then Dylan doesn't like it so much. They have a lot of fun though, and it is keeping us cool. Hope you all are having a great summer too!
Did I mention I have the cutest boys ever!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Your boys are adorable!

Haynes Family said...

I don't know why we don't use our pool more. You (and the heat) have inspired me to take it off the fence. Your boys are the cutest!

Shelley said...

Maybe its just cuz I am one, but Dylan really looks like a Christensen. That's cool! ;) (I want a pool like yours just for me!)

Merrill&Peggy said...

They are such fun, what energy to keep up with them! Looks like it as hot there as it is here. Don't think I want to go out side to cool off though, I like my airconditioning!! Love you all, Grandma C