Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Carving Pumpkins & Great Hair

We carved pumkins for FHE. I love carving pumpkins! Thank goodness I do because I was the only one doing it. Jeff had to work late and once Tyler saw the inside he wanted no part of it. I thought I did a good job and the three year old agreed. I only know how to do faces and happy ones at that. I have also decided that I love Fall. I love that it is finally cooling down (mid to high 70's), the leaves are falling, and the Holidays are coming. Did I mention it is finally cooling down, which also means humidity is gone and I am having great hair days. I love the fall and winter just so that I can have good hair here in Texas. I love using my rollers and having good volume and bounce through out the day. It just make me feel good. WOOHOO for Fall, Carving Pumpkins, and Great Hair!!!!

2 comments:

Merrill&Peggy said...

those pictures bring back memories. Also the pumpkins, messy but fun. I wonder who enjoyes halloween more, the kids or the grownups. We don't have many trick or treaters here, just about 8 little ones came this year but I enjoyed thier costumes, even had one dad that brought his vidieo camera, the little girl was about 2. It is great to see the kids grow into the different stages. Can hardly wait until we see you at christmas. Love to you all, Grandma C

Mona said...

I love the pumpkins! Great job!