Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Today was Dylan's first birthday. Poor baby has had a rough day though. He woke up with a 102 degree fever and just wanted to be held. He slept most of the day but by the time Jeff got home for our little family party he was doing a little better. At least well enough to eat cake and play with some presents. Tyler and I made the fish cake or shark if you have an imagination like Tyler's.
When Tyler turned one he got his yellow riding dump truck and Dylan loves it. It is usually a cause of fighting between the two of them, but not anymore. Dylan's is a fire truck and when he saw it he lit up and didn't see anything else. They are both happy and had lots of fun riding together. Thank you G & G D!
Baby Dylan '06

We are so thankful that one year ago little Dylan joined our family. He is a sweet little boy and has grown so fast, we can't believe a whole year has past. He is such a blessing to us and brings so much joy to our lives.

"I Love You Through And Through," thank you G P!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm sorry I missed it. He is getting so big. We can't wait to see you all at Christmas.

Tim & Kathy said...

I realy like the fish. wish I could havae had one for my birthday.

Haynes Family said...

I love the fish cake, you are so talented. What a cute little birthday boy!!

Julie said...

All I can say is Holy Crap your kid is cute!!! That cake is so cool.

Tara and Orlando said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! I love the picture of them rideing together on their firetruck/dumptruck. They are so cute. And what a cake! Good job Rushell! Miss you lots!

wendy_d23 said...

I am so impressed at your cake skills! What cute boys, I hope mine will be good friends like that!

Graham said...

Hey Rushell, I got your blog link off of Tara's, which I got off of Morgan's because my mom said your Dad had looked at ours... so I was curious to see if you had one. Anyway, How old is Tyler? Dylan and Charlotte are about a week apart. We aren't going to Seattle for Christmas because we will be having a baby boy. I like your blog. I will have to spend some more time on mine and figure out how to do more stuff. I am kind of new to this whole thing. I love the picture of Tyler with the candy... that is so Emma. She needs a 12 step program for chocolate. Hope all is well. Your kids are cute and you look happy. Have a Merry Christmas!