Monday, December 3, 2007

No more mullet

Jeff has wanted to cut Dylans hair for a while now and I have refused. I finally told him that after he turned one I would take him. Well, the time came, and I agreed it really did need to be cut. A few weeks ago Dylan was crawling around and I realized my baby had a mullet. You all have probably notice too, that he has crazy hair on top. He actually has a cowlick in the back that forces his hair to stick up and unaturally go the wrong direction. Everyone goes on and on about how cute it is and it looks like he has static in his hair all the time, but he is getting older and it was time to bite the bullet and get it cut. The poor kid has serious hair issues and we can only hope that the crazy bed head look sticks around for a while. He was really good at the hair cut place and sat all by himself and let the lady cut away, unlike when we took Tyler for his first hair cut and Jeff had to hold him down screaming and crying while the lady worked as fast as she could to cut something. It is so funny how different there personalities are.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a wonderful cut!! I didnt cut Ethans hair for a while too. When I look back at pics I regret it. Oli had his first cut at 1 month. They get cuts every 3 weeks or so. But I am just a nut.