Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas

We visited my Grandparents in Nashville for Christmas. My parents met us there and we had a great time.
All Tyler asked Santa for was a "BuzzLightyear and a shooting gun" He must have been a really good boy this year because he got both and couldn't have been a happier. G & G got him a scooter with helmet and pads we took it to the park and tested it out, but I don't have any pics of the major wipe out. When I get it I will add it in. You may think I am a bad parent, but in the picture he is in mid air coming down a hill, really quite the shot, and worth sharing. Notice the gun on the back of the scooter, he didn't want to let it go.
Dylan loved the scooter too. He also looked really cute getting ready for the park in his new winter hat from GP.
These are all the pictures I had on my camera. Jeff needs to download his and then I will get some from my dad and put more up. We hope everyone had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Your boys are soo cute. You really have to come home to visit sometime. Ethan would have a blast with them.