Friday, March 27, 2009

Austin Fair and Rodeo

We went to the fair and rodeo last Friday night with some friends. We had a great time and the kids loved all the lights and rides, not to mention the sheep and bull riden and ropen we saw. I think I am okay with having cowboys in our family. Who doesn't love a man in a cowboy hat and boots! I didn't get any pics of the rodeo but lots of the rides. They had so much fun.
The first ride. Poor Dylan was so sad, he was to little for the roller coaster. But not for this one!
Dylan was sad because there were a few other ride he was to little for, be he love d telling Jeff that it was Christmas everywhere (lights at night equal Christmas to Dylan).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast -- Daniel and I went during the day on Wed with his school but none of the rides were going. We just got to look at some of the animals. Too cute about Dylan and the lights - when I tucked in Noah last night he whispered to me "And Mommy, guess what - SANTA is bringing me presents tomorrow!!!" :-)

Carmen said...

Those photos of Dylan and Jeff with the fair lights in the background are SO great!