Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Tyler's Birthday was June 22. He had a great day! I am pretty sure that he has talked about this day everyday since last year at our "boring family party" when he turned five. "Remember Mom, I want my birthday at Chuck E Cheese when I turn six." Or as we drive by Chuck E Cheese, "Mom, that is where I want my birthday when I turn six, remember?" Or if we are there for someone else, "Mom, when I turn six that will be me!" Needless to say he was very excited for his birthday at Chuck E Cheese this year.
He was so happy to receive his inflatable birthday crown!
We love ChuckE!
This is his Bakugan cake. It is suppose to look like the back of a Bakugan card.

1 comment:

Jen Gray said...

I can't wait for the day our kids want birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese! I actually had to google Bakugan card - I have never heard or seen them before ;) I can't believe how grown up your boys are....time is flying!