Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 4th

We had a great 4th of July! It was on a Sunday and we got to sing patriotic hymns in church, which is one of my favorite things. No Star Spangled Banner (sad times) but that is always a good one for the car or the shower! I tried to take some pictures of the boys. They are not the most patient so I just have to click like a mad lady and hope that a few turn out. I think these are the best we have had in a while.
My Boys! Aren't they cute? I love them so much!
I think his hair is getting more red in it everyday.
Aren't those freckles to die for!
I think he is going to be my blonde. No hint of red like the other two.
We went over to a friends house to hang out with friends, eat yummy treats, and watch and light off fireworks.
I love pictures with sparklers!
My friend Janelle was really excited to get a sparkler! She handed it off pretty quick!
I love summer time food. We had bbq ribs that I cooked in the oven for 4 hours, potato salad, corn on the cob, and of course a cheese cake. Not to forget the large amount of watermelon that he have been consuming lately.
It was a great weekend and I am so glad I was able to spend it with my family and good friends.

4 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

Sorry you didn't get to sing SSB, we got to stand up and Sawyer stood on the pew and belted the whole thing. Proud moment.
And that cheesecake looks delish!

lisa c. said...

I love the photos! I love the red tints in your boys hair too, so great!! Looks like a lot of fun over the holiday!

Tara and Orlando said...

I love that first pic of the 3 boys. You got them to all smile and look at the camera at the same time! Yea! It was SO wonderful to see you when you came on your Seattle trip. I miss you dearly!

Kathy said...

That picture of Kyle and Jeff makes me think that he is the one that will take after his Dad the most.