Monday, October 25, 2010

For the love of my Boys

I have decided to suck it up and endure the love they have for our trailer, camping in the middle of no where, and watching dirt bike racing. Not every weekend like some would hope, but occasionally I will make an effort. Like this one time in September.
This is in our trailer. It was so hot the weekend we went I was thankful for the air conditioned trailer. Also for portable electronic devices and the quiet time it brought to the inside of the air conditioned trailer. They just love it so much it kills me! Being in it, sleeping in it, playing in it, eating in it, using the bathroom in it, and driving me crazy in it.
Dylan got to sleep on the top buck for the first time. Very exciting.
Kyle figured out his spot and how we could get what he wanted easily.
Tyler waiting for the race to start on his wheels.
It was a really hot day. I don't know how they can race like that. 70 minutes trying to see how many laps they can do in a 100 degree weather? Sure sounds like a good time! And do you see all that dirt? I hate dirt. Yuck!
A cute boy named Kyle eating grapes with his new fashion accessory.
I love them so much and that is why I am trying. We shall see.

4 comments:

Tara and Orlando said...

Cute updates Shell! It sounds like it was a hot and fun summer. Your boys sure are cute!

Mindy said...

I admire you, Rushell. I really admire you.

Unknown said...

The trailer looks like the Marriott on wheels. Tells us where to meet you next time and GG will come too! You could bring it to Hershey!!!! LOL

You are wonderful my dear. Keep up the great work you are doing as a fabulous mother!

Kathy said...

Kyle is going to take after his Dad! Love those goggles.