Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

So this is my effort to theme us for Halloween. Jeff wouldn't do Bowser and I guess I was okay with that because I didn't really want to do Princess Peach. I thought the shirts were subtle enough for Jeff but still way cute right?
Mario Brothers truly at heart.
Kyle, aka Toad, hated this costume that I made for him! It was mainly the hat and he refused to wear it most of the time. But he really made the whole thing come together and I was happy we got some pictures of him wearing it.
See Kyle trying to take the hat off.
Truck or Treat is always a blast. This is our truck with our cute friend the Cat in the Hat! His talented mommy MADE that costume! So impressive!
One of my favorite parts of Halloween is carving pumpkins. I thought ours turned out great!

1 comment:

Cervantes Family said...

cute costumes! Good idea Rushell. Your family is so cute!