Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Number Three!

We had our ultrasound yesterday. Baby Megerle is officially a BOY! There was no mistaking it. After you have seen "boy parts" as they like to call them at the appointment, as much as we have you know exactly what you are seeing. We are excited, the boys/Tyler is very excited. He has been telling us it is boy for a while now and that girls cry to much, which I guess means we can't have one. Anyway, a girl would definitely have been different and I think that Jeff would have loved it, but boys seem to be what we know and can be trusted with. My scanner for some reason isn't working so I will keep trying to post the ultrasound pictures but I am not sure I can get it to work. He actually wasn't very cooperative so none of the pictures are all that great if you don't know what you are looking at. I hope everyone is having a good week, I am going to try to be a little better with my blogging this month so stay tuned. We love and miss you all!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Congratulations, you guys! Boys are great (we think) and if you're in the groove, don't mess! ;)

Can't wait to meet the 3rd business partner! Hope all continues well.

Shelley said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Carmen said...

Congrats Rushell! I'm super happy for you.

Shawn, Ellie and I will be in Austin in July. We need to make a plan to come visit you while we are there. I haven't seen Jeff in forever!

Julie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Boys are the best. And Tyler is right girls do cry to much.

Graham said...

LOL! Tyler is funny! Emma cried when we had the ultrasound for Charlotte, she wanted a boy. Now we have one and he is our best baby yet. Congrats! Hope you aren't feeling too sick.

Melinda said...

Congratulations!! Boys are awesome- and your boys are especially awesome!!! And having one of each, I agree with Tyler...