Thursday, August 21, 2008

Grandma Dickson visits

My mom came for a very short visit. She watched the kids so Jeff and I could go out, went and got a mani/pedi with me and ran errands with me that I have been trying to get done. Jeff also appreciated that she helped me sort and fold through the mounds of kids clothes that I need to organize before the baby comes. That and we found a whole new wardrobe for Dylan, so I guess I don't need to go shopping after all. It was so great having her here even for a short time. Thanks mom!

So I am only posting this picture below because Jeff thought it was soooo funny that my huge belly/boobs are squeezing poor Tyler out of the pic.

1 comment:

Graham said...

Okay so I didn't read that your mom had already come... so why didn't she come AFTER the baby was born???