Thursday, August 21, 2008

Prego Me

So yes I have been pregnant before and have two beautiful boys to show for it and yes we also know that I am not a pregnancy fan, but this time around I am trying to be more positive. Well I don't think I can take it much longer so here is my two minute rant of disliking pregnancy. I have been more tired and worn out this time around than anytime before and all I want to to is lay in bed and watch the Olympics all day long. That is if I could lay in bed comfortably for more than ten minutes. Lay on my back=can't breath and feel like I am going to pass out, lay on side=maybe a good 20 minutes but really not comfortable. I have also now called the doctor on two separate occasion asking if there is something wrong with me which there has been and had to make one trip in to them (got a pain killer for strained muscles) and the other to the hospital (dehydrated and recieved two bags of fluid) and now I just feel like a big baby. I don't think I ever had to call for anything with either of my other pregnancies. I don't want to clean my house or make dinner and my poor kids just watch cartoons all day if we don't leave the house which is most days. Thankfully Tyler starts preschool soon and Dylan actually likes just chillen with me in bed playing with toys. I also keep having this dream where we all die and go to heaven I am looking down through the clouds and my visiting teachers and ladies in the ward come to my house and sort through our things and I am really ticked off and embarrassed that my house is such a mess. More specifically my room, bathroom, and mainly closet. Thats right, I am not angry we are dead just that my house is dirty and now people know it. So does this motivate me to clean up? No. Oh well, with my other pregnancies I always used to dream that just Jeff died so we should be okay. So that brings us to Jeff. He has been so great and trying really hard to be home as much a possible, but Austin has had a record breaking 100 degree summer and work has been so busy. When he is home, I know he is tired but he has been so good at helping me out with the kids and giving me a break if I need it. Thank you babe. Tyler and Dylan have also been playing pretty well together lately and hopefully that will only get better. Soooo... Maybe I don't have that much to complain about, and it probably is really just me being silly but if this baby could come a little sooner than later I wouldn't mind. Better yet, if the stork could just drop the perfect baby off with a good name (no we don't have one yet) and I don't have to be pregnant anymore that would be even better.I don't usually do prego pics so this is all you are going to get. Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that I feel huge, struggling to tie shoes, pick things up, (never felt that way with other pregos) but at my last appointment they assured me that I am actually smaller this time around. Thanks a lot lady! Are you trying to make me feel worse!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, Rushell! Bless your heart. You had me laughing so hard I about wet my pants...especially about your dream! I am the SAME! I won't even confess how long it's been since I cleaned my bathroom, bedroom, or closet, and I'm not even pregnant anymore. Yes, I'd be happy if someone wanted to clean it all for me, but yes, that would mean that they'd have to see the grossness, so that's why nothing gets done about it. Maybe after my kids graduate.

The best news is that you won't be pregnant forever! Hang in there. I feel your pain. Pregnancy pretty much just sucks. (What we go through for our kids!!)

Graham said...

I stayed up the entire night before we went to have Gavin induced cleaning the house because I knew lots of people would be coming to visit and I knew I wouldn't have time to do it once he was born. I am glad I did. I got to sleep at the hospital the next day and I didn't feel bad about not cleaning for like 3 weeks.
Make your mom come and clean and take care of the kids. :) That would be better.
And I know you feel huge, but I still think you look pretty. You don't seem gain weight in your face either, I am jealous.

Tara and Orlando said...

You look so cute! You actually look thinner (face and arms) than the last time I saw you. I sure do miss you.
I went the reunion picnic on Saturday and so many people asked about you (especially Laura Fischer & Kaeli Chalk - but they are both married now) and say hi.

Mona said...

I can commiserate! Pregnancy is so not fun. Luckily, it is not permanent. For me (with Carter) the time inbetween my water braking and going to the hospital, all I did was clean because I knew the neighbor was staying the night with Bridger. The things that women think about!

The Jensen Family said...

You are so funny! I think being stressed about a clean house is a definite side effect of pregnancy. You look cute though, but I can't blame you for not wanting to take pictures, I never did either.
Oh, one more thing, be careful what you wish for. You don't want your little one to come too early. With Clark, I said I was ready to be done being pregnant and he listened....it was only two months early! OOPS.