Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jeff is nesting

Jeff felt we needed to get a few things done around the house before the baby is born. We each picked one thing. I picked painting the walls to get rid of the yucky flat unwashable manufacture paint that can't be washed of yucky kid marks, and Jeff picked floors. We got wood laminate installed everywhere but the bedrooms and bathrooms. I didn't take any before shots so only people who have been to my house will know the before, but trust me it looks so much better without yucky stained white carpet and cheetoo and marker covered walls.

The red walls were already there, Jeff and I painted those a while back. I guess I should have put my curtains back up to before I took this picture, it looks much better with them up. Oh well.

4 comments:

Dustin and Jen Gray said...

Ohhhhh....we like, we LIKE! Look at you guys getting all fancy! :)

Graham said...

your house looks great! I love your kitchen.

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

wow. your house looks absolutely fabulous! What color red is that? And where did you get it?

Mona said...

How fun to get a "new house" with your new baby, you deserve it as a gift for being preggo!