Thursday, February 26, 2009

February

So February has been a pretty uneventful month but here are a few things I thought of. We had a good Valentines day with the kids. Kyle had his 4 month check up and he is officially one small dude, only 12lbs 3oz (8th %). Jeff was more than happy to get his cast off, the rest of us are just glad we don't have to hear him complain about it anymore.
Dylan used his last diaper.
I am way to into the shows Biggest Loser and The Bachelor. Our taxes are finally in to the CPA. I got a much deserved hair cut. We won a Wii. And we are enjoying the 80 degree weather, but pray that it will rain soon.
I hope everyone is having a great month!

3 comments:

Dustin and Jen Gray said...

You won a wii? I swear you guys win the cool stuff....Dustin wins Dr. Peppers and you will big TVs and Wiis!

Pogue Fam said...

Ok, first off, I am also way into the Bachelor! Who are you voting for? Second, I'm jealous that Dylan used his last diaper :) I just started potty training Zoe, and I see a long road ahead. And you won a wii?! How cool! We bought one for Valentines day haha. It sounds like you had a great month!

Tara and Orlando said...

Wow, I definitely wanted more info on some of these. I want to see your hair cut. Jeff got a cast? How did you win a Wii? You say you seem your life is boring, yet we have all these questions. :)