Friday, February 27, 2009

Sleep

How do you do it?
In the car eating lunch?
In the glider with your mouth open and togue about to fall out?
After getting a tooth pulled?
Wrapped in a towel after vomitting everywhere and getting stripped down naked?
Like a newborn baby?
At the table eating a popsicle?
When mom wishes the other one was sleeping?
In a tanning bed?
In a high chair?
With fish and mallows?
Heads togther?
With a banana?
With one eye half open (all my kids do this) and mysterious green goop between the eyes???
In a swing?
On mom's bed?
On the kitchen floor?
Or... with a monkey?
It amazes me that they can fall asleep anywhere. I swear they have beds. The good thing is that they are really portable and stay sleeping. Lucky me.

8 comments:

Carmen said...

I love it! :)

Cervantes Family said...

wow Rushell, I'm a bit jealous. My little one only sleeps in his crib, and once in a while in the car seat, even if he is exhausted!

Pikula's said...

You are too funny and I love your blog!! This is cute as can be they are adorable!

Graham said...

I have to say I am jealous too. Charlotte will fall asleep anywhere now that she doesn't take a nap... but you can't move her. Gavin will only sleep in his crib.

Graham said...

The pictures were great though.

Unknown said...

LOVE all the pics! I'm jealous too - wish I could drop like that anywhere!

Mindy said...

It's funny how you always want what you can't have...my kids ONLY sleep in their beds/cribs, which is great, EXCEPT for the times when you need them to sleep and you're not near their beds (i.e., church, grandma's house, errand running, etc.). I love how you've cataloged their sleeping in pictures. They'll love these when they're older!

Mona said...

Really cute and hilarious! I love all the pictures, Bridger only will sleep other places when he is sick, or on a long car ride, but I can't complain with him. He still averages a 3.5 hour nap every afternoon, now if I could only get Carter to do it as well.