Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm sorry about the rocks!

Dear Mom and Dad,
I am so sorry. I am sorry that as a small child I used to bring rocks into the house. I picked them up walking to and from school, at school, in the yard, and anywhere else I saw one that looked like it was worth something. Now that I have a four year old of my own that has decided to bring home rocks and put them in secret places that I usually find with my feet, I understand some of the frustration you may have had with me. I do still think rocks are kind of cool, so we have come up with a permanent special box for his new found collections, but I just want you to know that I understand now that most all rocks really do belong outside. Thank you for your patience with me and my rocks. I love you!
P.S.
The purple one is his favorite.

2 comments:

Graham said...

lol. That is so great. I love that post. I should probably apologize to my parents for LOTS of things. :)

Kathy said...

You have always come by rock collecting naturally. Between you, Kris and your Father I was always finding rocks all over the house. We love you anyway!