Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July weekend

We went to watch fireworks on Friday night, we got there really really early. And waited a long long time.
Don't we look like we are for lease in this picture? Poor Dylan waited soooo long and then fell asleep two minutes into the show. That is what happens when it isn't dark till 10 and I am not sure he got a nap.
Saturday we went to a Dickson Family reunion! We visited with Dicksons we hadn't met before or hadn't seen in a long time. We also got these awesome matching shirts! (Emily & Marie, honorary Dicksons, got shirts to, just weren't sporting them for the pic)
Saturday night we watched movies and hung out around the house. All of the neighbors put on a great show for us and we did sparklers and pop its.
Sunday we had a family BBQ. It was great visiting and catching up with everyone. I miss not seeing them more often.

2 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

love the matching shirts!

Unknown said...

Great Picture! I am impressed that you all wore matching shirts. One funny thing thoough, when I first looked at the picture, I said to myself, "Where is Tim?" LOL - I did not see him kneeling down with the kids!!!