Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Science center with friends

We went to the Seattle science center with my friend Tara and her cute little boy Dallin. We had a picnic lunch at the base of the Space Needle. The weather was perfect the whole week, it didn't rain at all, much to Jeffs surprise. Seattle really is the perfect place in the summer!
All the boys.
.
We saw and played with lots of fun stuff in the science center.
A great picture of Dylan and Grandma in the butterfly conservatory.
My cousin Marie (visiting from Austria) and the boys.
Me and my lovely friend Tara. We have known each other since we were 12. I love her so much and miss not living closer to her and having our kids grow up together.
Thanks for hanging out with us!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Look at that Blue sky! Who says it always rains in Seattle? I blogged too yesterday.

Tara and Orlando said...

That was a lot of fun and sure wish we could live closer to each other.

Melinda said...

Oh wow!!! Glad to see someone enjoying that beautiful Seattle summer! And what a great pic of you and your friend!!

Carmen said...

Jealous that you guys got to hang out and that I missed it all. We really should plan a trip to Seattle around at the same time. Sounds fun to me!!! ;)

Scott's said...

That really makes me homesick!!! I wish I could have hid in your bags.