Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pre-School

Dylan started his first week of Pre-School this past week. We was so ready to go he didn't even care that I was leaving him unlike many of the other kids in his class crying for mom. I think he was so use to seeing Tyler going that he knew the drill and happy it was his turn to stay. I held it together to. Him not caring that I was leaving him is what almost pushed me over but I managed to be okay that he didn't seem to need me and he is having a great time.

4 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

Yeah for preschool. And way to go holding it together. We'll see how I do next week when Clark goes.

Kathy said...

He looks so cute! He takes after is Mother's side of the family I'm sure. ;) We love you Dylan.

Pikula's said...

They are all getting so big!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. The little guy has grown to a real boy! Ron didn't even recognize him.