Thursday, April 15, 2010

March Madness

So really there wasn't anything mad about March, I just like saying that. It did fly by quickly though, which is what I am using as my excuse for not blogging. So, let see... What happened in March?
St. Patricks Day!
Dylan made us green pancakes for breakfast. They were delicious!
Hockey Game!
We went to a hockey game during spring break. We have a new minor league team here in Austin. The Texas Stars! (these pictures where taken with Jeff's phone, my camera died when we got there)
Soccer Started!
Tyler started soccer again for the spring. We are on a little team of kids from church. They are the Cougars and they wear purple and he is number 6. We are still working on being more aggressive, but he has definitely improved from last season. He is motivated to score a goal every game with the bribery of a McD's Happy meal. So far he has had one every game!
The Weather!
March was the month of weather changing here in central Texas. We have been spending lots of time outside. It also means motorcycle weather. The kids love going for rides with Dad!
Sewing!
Baby car seat covers. I have been busy making these for friends and family. If you haven't got one I am working on it! Feel free to leave me a comment bugging me, maybe it will help me get it to you sooner!

2 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

Yay! You're alive :) I miss Austin...we never seem to make it there anymore with Rebekah gone. The boys are so big. Do they know they have a great mom?

Tara and Orlando said...

I love all the updates! I love the car seat covers too. So cute!