Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I know...weird

So this actually kind of creeps me out when people post things like this, but I was blog surfing and someone had this and thought what the heck. I thought it might be cool to see how big the baby is and exactly how many days I have left to go. It just so happened to day is the 100 day count down. I do wish that number was smaller, but then I was also a little freaked that my baby is that big already, although, I already feel huge and this baby is so high that I am already struggling to breath but... I don't even know. Okay, before I start complaining about how much I don't enjoy (not "hate", not aloud to say that) pregnancy, I will stop. Just thought this was interesting and someone might either think it was cool or get creeped out like me, I will post cute pictures of my kids next time.

Okay, one more thing. I also thought it was interesting that it lets you chose up to TEN babies you could be having. That means that someone out there has had ten babies before right? Oh...that poor, poor woman. Thinking about her I guess I really really have nothing to complain about. I am now just grateful I am not having Decaplets.

2 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

wow, I haven't seen more than one, that looks a little weird to have 10 babies floating around like that. Kind of gross, but I guess its nice to have a countdown. Congrats on 100 days! Almost to the last trimester...

Graham said...

I totally feel you. I am not loving the pregnancy thing. My back always kills, I am always nauseas, and my kids are always sticking their feet in my ribs... which feels like someone stabbing me with a fork. I could go on, but I won't, you get the idea. I am glad you are trying to find the positive, it helps. I try not to say the "H" word as related to pregnancy either.