Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just Maui'd

I kidnapped Jeff and took him to Hawaii for a week. My mom came and watched the kids, so we were able to be kid free for almost nine whole days! We first went to Maui for my dear friend, Carmen's wedding. We have known each other for a long time and I am so glad I was able to be there.
We are so happy for Carmen and Shawn. They are so great together and we were glad to share the special day with them.
At the reception dinner we watched the sunset. It was a beautiful day!

7 comments:

Melinda said...

WOW!!! What a gorgeous place to be married! And an awesome pic of you and Jeff!

The Jensen Family said...

SO fun that you got to go to Carmen's wedding (and thanks for posting pics...I knew you would get to it before she did). It looks beautiful and I am glad you and Jeff got to have a fun vacation with just the two of you...yeah for grandmas!!!

Zarsky Family said...

What a fun trip! Grandmas are the best :)

Pogue Fam said...

Oh that looks so beautiful! What a fun trip! And her dress is stunning!

Pikula's said...

You look great!!! Love the photos!

Graham said...

Sounds like your mom faired better with your kids than my mom did with mine! So jealous! We got to go to Idaho for a wedding! I bet Hawaii was awesome. You guys look great!

Mona said...

WOw--what a great vacation. Ben's sis almost got married in Hawaii but then changed to Utah... bummer for all of us. You two look great and we loved the Zipline in Costa rica. They are definately scary fun!!