Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Double trouble

My boys have figured out that when I am in the shower for 5 minutes all bets are off and they somehow have free reign of the house. It usually involves them getting into food but you never know. These are pictures just from this past week.

They love ice cream, just like there dad, right out of the carton.

Dylan loves Lucky Charms or at least the marshmallows. I made the mistake of leaving the box on the counter after breakfast and he dumped it all out and ate all the marshmallows.

2 comments:

Mona said...

Great! I see Tyler is doing a great job in his older brother duties and teaching Dylan well.

Graham said...

Did they really get the icecream all by themselves? Wow. i am impressed. my kids haven't thought of that yet. I love their little mischevious smiles.