Thursday, September 4, 2008

Five Weeks

So we are on the five week count down. It occurred to me the other day we really should start getting ready. Things like finding the car seat, the bassinet, maybe buy some small diapers. I guess it really could happen any day. Neither Tyler or Dylan came till there due dates, so I'm really not that worried, but I guess you never know. My last appointment I lost weight which is not really normal for this late in the game, but it has been a rough couple of weeks because I have been so sick. So over the last two weeks I have been trying really hard to pack it on and keep it down so we will see what happens on Friday.A funny thing that happened over the weekend was from Tyler. He gave me a hug, under the belly, and said, "Mom, can you see me? This baby in your belly is getting to big. I can't see you anymore!" He cracks me up. Now I am going to go to the doctor on Friday and they will tell me I am measuring small. Don't you just love pregnancy? By the way, this picture is courtesy of Tyler so I could see how big my belly was.

6 comments:

Pikula's said...

So cute!! I could always take time off and come to help you, just call me I am there. Kurtis would love to play with the boys!! Love you!

Shelley said...

5 weeks... yay! Almost done! Good luck with the last minute stuff... it seems to go that way, huh?

Katie said...

That's so cute! I'm sorry you haven't had the best pregnancy. How exciting that the end is in site!!! It's going to fly by and then you'll be looking back at this post wondering where the time went.

Carmen said...

Your baby bump is so hot. :) Too bad we don't live closer, I miss you guys!

Mona said...

Of course when you are pregnant, you want to kick anyone who tells you that you look good. But you really do look good! sorry your so sick, good luck through the last stretch!

Haynes Family said...

I love what Tyler said, that is so funny. Your belly is so cute and little for only having a month left.