Thursday, September 25, 2008

Seriously...2 More Weeks!

So I am to the point were I feel like I have been pregnant forever, and long enough for that matter. I really don't think I can take it much longer. I went to the doctor today and there really isn't any hope in sight. Jeff keeps telling me that I have to remember that our other kids weren't ready till 40 weeks, but to think about 2 whole more weeks makes me want to cry. Oh wait, I do cry when I think about it. I really don't want to be induce either. They induced me with Dylan and I hated hated it. I also thought today that what if they were to let me go to 42 weeks because I am going to be stubborn about not being induced? That would be crazy, not to mention a whole nother MONTH but also a huge baby. Jeff says this is me being silly, which I know. They won't let me go that long, but I want it to come NOW. Today at the doctor all hopes where demolished when she said "no dialation and wow, a very thick cervix. You would think for a third baby we would have some progression by now." Thanks doc, see ya in a week! I was so depressed after my appointment I ate a whole bag of gummy bears and now I think I am sick. Just can't win. Jeff is saying it isn't coming because we don't have a name. We do have a short, well, long list, and really Baby Boy Megerle sounds okay to me for a few days. Just like with the other two, I need to see him and see how I feel. Any suggestions? Did I mention that every morning I wake up he seems to be getting higher in my rib cage? Moving the wrong direction. Maybe if I hang upside down he would move the right direction. Not a bad plan. Watch out David Blaine!

4 comments:

Pikula's said...

I LOVE YOU!!!! Why dont we live closer?? Seriously!

Dustin and Jen Gray said...

Oh! It will go by faster than you realize! Remember how fast your labor was with Tyler....it will happen again...probably on a Sunday so you can skip church :)

Tara and Orlando said...

When I was pregnant I always had the urge to to a hand stand. I kept thinking that maybe it would move Dallin out of the rib cage too. I never tried it, so if you do, let me know how it works. ;)
Seriously, you can make it, you can.
Love you! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Oh Rushell, remember in Nemo, Dora sings, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. You can do it!!! Before you know it baby boy (who I still think is going to be a girl) will be here and you will be sitting looking at those little ones wishing you could be pregnant again. (NOT!!) Common, where is my the glass is half full girl?