Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumkins & Fall

We finally carved our pumpkins. Grandpa was a great help. He and Dylan had a good time taking out all the guts. He actually loved the whole thing and wanted to carve away. Tyler was not a big fan, but he really wasn't feeling very well. He did come up with the face he wanted on his pumpkin and then daddy and Dylan carved it.

These are our pumpkins. Just so you know I love pumpkin carving. I love coming up with a face to carve and then seeing it finished and glowing. Soooo exciting. I think I also just really love the fall and 70 to 80 degree weather finally. I love the cool mornings and evenings and putting pants on my kids and even a light jacket or red sweater. Humidity drops and I can finally use my rollers and know that I will have great hair all day. What a great time of the year. I love Fall!

3 comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

those pumpkins look great! fall is the best!

Graham said...

Those are cute Pumpkins! I am so glad to be away from humidity... but I could use a little heat right now. :)

Julie said...

Congrats on baby Kyle. He is sooooo cute. Your pumkins look awsome!. Good thinkin on the halloween costumes that is to cute. And yes Oliver was is the tub in his jammies.