Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat & Grandpa

Grandpa Dickson is here to visit us. Lucky for him he arrived in time for our ward Halloween party. The boys were so excited that he was here to share in one of there favorite things of the year with them.
Tyler is Buzz Lightyear!Dylan is Woody.

I just have to share how proud of myself I am about these costumes. I got them last year the day after Halloween at the Disney store. They were half off the already half off price. I got them for Ten Dollars Each! I bought them a size larger and have managed to keep them hidden in the closest for a whole year. Way to go me!

Tyler and his best buddy Jaeden, she is Supper Girl. Also with her sister Avery who I think is a Fairy Princess.

Dylan passing out candy. This is also the face he made the whole night. He really is a happy boy, but very leery of new and different things. He wasn't so sure about this weird Mormon tradition we had him participating in, but he did manage to figure out that if you walked up to someone standing next to there car, even without saying anything or holding out your bucket, they would still give you candy.

4 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

so cute! I am going to try to get costumes the day afternoon halloween now, great idea! I am proud you could keep them hidden all year!

Valerie and Christopher said...

hi this is valerie k (your vt) i loved the boys costumes!!! they were so cute at the party. hope you and baby kyle are doing great!

Zarsky Family said...

Great job on the costumes! The boys look good.

Erin said...

Sweet decor on the car. And Wow I am impressed those are awesome costumes for so little moola!