Friday, October 3, 2008

To Do

Thats right no baby yet, and since I am just sitting around waiting and thinking of things I should be getting done I thought that I maybe if I posted "the list" then I would have to do it all. These are in no particular order, just need to be done.
1. Kid hair cuts
2. Pay bills
3. Wash all bedding/sheets
4. Dust
5. Decorate for Halloween/Fall
6. Clean guest room enough for guest to sleep in
7. Clean bathrooms
8. Scrub Floors
9. Clean Fridge, Microwave, and Stove
10. Make some freezer meals
11. Pack a bag to take to Hospital (you would think that I would have done this already)
Okay! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Jon and Christine Knecht said...

Good luck! and do you mind if I make a copy of your list since these are all the things I am putting off in favor of a nap this afternoon? ;)

Unknown said...

Didn't you know that is what visiting teachers are for???? May the force be with you. (literally) And by the way, I seem to remember that Jeff is really good at the suitcase thing. Love you!!! I wish I was there to help you.

Graham said...

You are so good. I usually just forgo a lot of things on that list... until they are really bad and then I end up doing them.

Tara and Orlando said...

Most of those things I need to do too, except the packing of the bag of course. I don't have a good excuse like you do though.