Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Yesterday was Tyler's birthday! He is FIVE!!!! He had a great day. We met some friends at the sprinkler park over lunch, watch cartoons while the babes took naps in the afternoon, and went to Chuck E Cheese after dinner! Dinner was his favorite Chick Fil A nuggets, fruit salad, and blue Gatorade. He was so happy to have a special day all about him.
Since he had already gotten the trampoline a month ago for his birthday we got him some new socks and underwear and some new shirts and shorts. Surprisingly he was pretty excited. I think he knew how badly he needed it as much as we thought he did.
He also got a few toys from Dylan and Kyle. I made this Pokemon cake, which got mixed reviews from the birthday boy. Not quite what he wanted, but I am not as good as he thinks I am yet.
Tyler at about 10 months
And 5 years later!
We Love You Bubba!

3 comments:

Cervantes Family said...

Rushell, I like your red kitchen and I love the bluebonnet picture of Tyler. When I was little we used to take pictures in the blubonnets each year!

Sparkle Mama said...

So fun! I love the cake you made- you go girl! I am realizing I have never been to your house before... but I love those RED walls :) Oh yeah!

Mona said...

Happy Birthday! He looks so grown up. How did the tonsilectomy go BTW?