Friday, June 5, 2009

I forgot to mention...

A WOOOHOOO times TWO!! Dylan is 98% potty trained. He has been accident free for over 2 weeks now. I am so proud of him, he just goes and does his own thing all on his own now and only calls me if he needs help, and it is great! He is only 2 and 1/2 and I am sooooo proud! WooHooo Dylan! AND.... Kyle got his first tooth! On the bottom, my right hand side. I love when they get that first tooth it is so cute just kicken it by itself and then him playing with it with his tongue trying to figure out what it is. I will have to try and get a good picture and post that later. WooHoo Kyle! (100% potty trained will be one month accident free! just my standard)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Hooray!!! And I love that you have a standard for potty training!!! LOL!

Susan P said...

You are my potty training hero - 2 1/2?? Wow. Noah finally is trained at 3yr 2mo. Our standard is 1 week with no diapers :-) Isn't it great to only have to change one kid?? Phew.