Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kyle Roo!

I realized I haven't posted any pictures of Kyle in a while. Funny how he is falling into that neglected (not as many pics taken of) 3rd child statistic. I guess I need to work on that. I have been trying to take a picture of his teeth. He has one in really good and the one next to it is barely up. One on the top that is trying really hard to make an appearance to. These pictures started with my seeing if he would be okay sitting on the grass which I of course new he wouldn't. All babies hate grass and I have to admit I really did it for my own entertainment. Then I realized that during his open mouth panting and crying for me to pick him up would be a good time to take a picture of the teeth! This is how he prefers to be outside. On the safety of the blanket! And he does love being outside, just not on the grass.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Ahhh!!!! My eyes!!! THOSE EYES!!!! Seriously need to borrow your baby! ;)

Carmen said...

Rushell, Kyle is SO cuuuute!

Tara and Orlando said...

So cute! I can't wait to see him, the birthday boy, and Dylan. CAN'T WAIT!

Sparkle Mama said...

Cute, cute, cute :)

Mona said...

He is truly adorable! I think he looks like you more than your other 2 kiddoes.